Our normal children’s holiday activities may be taking a break from the building this summer, but that doesn’t mean that we don’t still have heaps of exciting free activities for you to try at home, or in the garden.
Recent blog posts
- ‘This town has so much to offer.’ We welcome our first Maker Space artist Georgia Nielson
- Folklore, Welsh futurism, and escapism – Introducing a brand new exhibition curated by our Youth Advisory Board
- FREE training sessions for artists! Running creative workshops online. Limited spaces available…
- Market, Food Court and Car Park to reopen
- Freelance Opportunity – Print International Exhibition Coordinator