Tŷ Pawb wishes to appoint a motivated, capable and inspiring individual to lead the delivery of Arts programmes at Tŷ Pawb for a period of 6 months. There will be specified targets, objectives and outcomes to be realised during this timeframe, to ensure seamless continuation of services and organisational development.
Tŷ Pawb is a cultural community resource, bringing together arts and markets within the same footprint. Since opening in 2018, Tŷ Pawb has become nationally recognised as an innovative, cultural space with emphasis on local relationships and socially engaged art practice. Tŷ Pawb has won multiple awards including Gold Medal for Architecture at the National Eisteddfod of Wales; and was lead organisation for Wales at the 58th International Venice Biennale 2019. Alongside the continuation of exhibitions and learning programmes, a new ‘Useful Art Space’ and a rooftop garden space are being launched in 2021; these are key to the next phase of artistic development at Tŷ Pawb.
The successful candidate will:
– Be highly organised and outcomes driven, with proven experience of managing multiple, high quality artistic projects, and managing staff.
– Have a wide knowledge of contemporary visual, applied and socially engaged art practices.
– Have a strong personal belief in the arts as a driver for social change, demonstrating the ability to drive forwards the established vision for Tŷ Pawb’s artistic programmes.
– Have demonstrable experience of successful fundraising, bid writing, financial reporting and budget management.
– Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills to work within the Tŷ Pawb team, effectively manage staff and communicate well with market traders, artists, the public, project partners, elected members and the Tŷ Pawb Advisory Board.
– Have a flexible, collaborative approach and be enthusiastic about integrating the arts and markets functions at Tŷ Pawb.
Temporary maternity cover from 2nd September 2021 until 5th April 2022
Based at Tŷ Pawb and remote working
22.50 Hours per week
G10 – £20,597 – £22,452 per annum
Job description and applications: https://saas.zellis.com/wrexham/wrl/pages/vacancy.jsf?latest=01004504&language=gb
For further enquiries about the role, contact Jo Marsh – firstname.lastname@example.org