North East Wales Partnership Criw Celf and Portffolio 2023: Creative Artist Facilitators Call Out
North East Wales Partnership Criw Celf and Portffolio 2023
Role Purpose: Creative Artist Facilitators
We are looking for creative artist facilitators who can work with young people to take a creative and practical role in the delivery of Criw Celf / Portffolio workshops for young people. We are looking for exciting artists from all visual arts disciplines who love working with young people.
Our projects will be delivered in partnership across Conwy, Denbighshire, Flintshire and Wrexham. All projects are slightly different and are tailor made to suit each locality. We believe all young artists deserve a fair chance and therefore inclusivity is at the forefront of our project.
If you want to be part of this partnership, get in touch!
- To facilitate creative workshops with young people
- To deliver high standard arts activity for communities that may not have participated before
- To encourage and nurture all participants, building a warm yet professional rapport with them
- To assist the coordinator in producing digital resources, providing detailed information about workshop content as required
- To act in accordance with leading partners safeguarding policies
- Person Specification
- Experience in delivering creative (any visual arts form) workshops to a wide variety of ages (9 to 17 year-olds) and backgrounds
- Significant experience working in community settings.
- An energetic and inspiring presence, with the ability to lead and motivate young people who may not be confident or engaged.
- Highly experienced and knowledgeable in a specialist arts practice.
- Knowledge and the ability to deal sensitively with issues relating to diversity and access.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Valid Enhanced DBS check and Public Liability Insurance
Project Structure and Fees
Artists are paid a fee of £250 per full day workshop inclusive of travel and materials.
Successful applicants will deliver of a minimum of 1 workshop day between March and June 2023 on dates as agreed with the leading partners. Some artists may be approached to deliver multiple days of workshops with the same or different groups of young people.
Artists do not need to be available to deliver in all four participating counties, but should express which of Conwy, Denbighshire, Flintshire and Wrexham they would prefer to work in.
Send your CV and/or portfolio to us via one of the following methods:
- A PDF attached to an email
- A link to a website
- A link to a video introduction
Deadline for applications: 23/01/23
If you would prefer to send us your expression of interest through another means for accessibility reasons, please contact us. Applications submitted in Welsh will not be treated any less favorably than those submitted in English.
We want our team to be reflective of society today – inclusive of ethnicity, class, language, gender and disability, as such, we encourage applications from people of all backgrounds.
If you have any queries please get in touch:
Conwy Contact: Sian Young – email@example.com
Denbighshire Contact: Sian Fitzgerald – Sian.Fitzgerald@denbighshireleisure.co.uk
Flintshire Contact: Gwennan Mair – Gwennan.firstname.lastname@example.org
Wrexham Contact: Heather Wilson – email@example.com