Tŷ Pawb is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and organised freelance Project Coordinator to deliver the Criw Celf and Portffolio projects in Wrexham.
Criw Celf and Portffolio offer programmes of masterclasses to children and young people who have demonstrated enthusiasm for and an application to art. Participants are selected in collaboration with local schools. The children and young people will spend a day visiting galleries, and an exhibition of their work will be displayed in Tŷ Pawb.
The project is delivered by all local authorities in North Wales and receives financial support by the Arts Council for Wales.
The fee is £8,250.This is fully inclusive of any travel and subsistence expenses. The fee has been calculated at £150 per day for 55 days – a day’s work consists of 7.5 hours. The role will run from the start of April 2022 to the start of September 2022.
To find out more about the Criw Celf and Portffolio projects visit: https://www.criwcelf.co.uk/
Breakdown of Tasks
• Contact the county’s schools, to ensure that awareness of Criw Celf and Portffolio is raised
• Appoint artists and assistants for the Criw Celf and Portffolio masterclasses
• Manage the budgets for both projects
• Maintain communications with participating families
• Arrange the trip days including transport and risk assessments
• Arrange final exhibition of artwork
• Attend regional North Wales meetings
• Evaluate the project using the Evaluation Guide and Toolkit
• Attend progress meetings with Tŷ Pawb staff
• Create a final report for the funders, Arts Council of Wales
• Update Criw Celf website, create content for the Tŷ Pawb website and social media sites
• Comply with all necessary Wrexham County Borough Policies and Procedures
• The Project Coordinator will need to be available from the start of April 2022 to the beginning of September 2022.
• Have a background in the arts / creative industries, experience in monitoring, planning and evaluating creative workshops and projects with young people.
• Ability to work through the medium of Welsh is desirable, but not essential.
• The coordinator must be self-employed and have their own Public Liability Insurance.
• The coordinator will be expected to work from home, with some days on site in Tŷ Pawb.
How to Apply
To apply for the post of freelance Project Coordinator for Wrexham Criw Celf & Portffolio please send an email outlining how you would approach the role (no more than 200 words), accompanied by a CV with the contact details of two referees.
We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds.
Application closing date: Thursday 10th March 2022
To apply or for further information, please email: email@example.com