We’re working to enhance our arts programme at Tŷ Pawb, through the things we do online, digitally and remotely. If you have 5 minutes to spare, you can help us to create a better experience for you, by taking part in our very short survey: http://doo.vote/c779889
We are currently developing a ‘Digital and Remote Strategy’ for our Arts Programme at Tŷ Pawb – a plan to help make our programme better for everyone through the things we do online, digitally and remotely. We would like you to help us create it by sharing your answers to the following questions.
- What do we do online, digitally and remotely now, which you like and which improves your experience of our arts programme?
- What should we be doing differently online, digitally and remotely in the future, to make your experience of our arts programme better?
- What matters most to you about what we do online, digitally and remotely?
This survey is also available in Welsh: http://doo.vote/14335d4
Recent blog posts
- Introducing our brand new Useful Art Space – a gallery space with a difference
- Visiting Tŷ Pawb this summer? Here’s a quick guide to what’s on…
- Freelance Opportunity: We are seeking an Arts Practitioner to deliver our Family Art Club
- Undo Things Done – Sean Edward’s Wales in Venice exhibition returns to Wales
- Live music returns to Tŷ Pawb – every Saturday!