We’re working to enhance our arts programme at Tŷ Pawb, through the things we do online, digitally and remotely. If you have 5 minutes to spare, you can help us to create a better experience for you, by taking part in our very short survey: http://doo.vote/c779889
We are currently developing a ‘Digital and Remote Strategy’ for our Arts Programme at Tŷ Pawb – a plan to help make our programme better for everyone through the things we do online, digitally and remotely. We would like you to help us create it by sharing your answers to the following questions.
- What do we do online, digitally and remotely now, which you like and which improves your experience of our arts programme?
- What should we be doing differently online, digitally and remotely in the future, to make your experience of our arts programme better?
- What matters most to you about what we do online, digitally and remotely?
This survey is also available in Welsh: http://doo.vote/14335d4
Our gallery Siop//Shop is changing…
From mid-January 2021, the space will relaunch as Maker Space – an accessible studio where artists, makers and designers from all backgrounds will develop their practices with a window onto the world.
We are keen to make traditional and contemporary creative practices visible.
We will continue to sell work from a broad spectrum of applied artists in our new display cabinets in Ty Pawb’s main entrance.
Maker Space residency opportunities are for artists and makers of all kinds; designers, socially engaged practitioners, artists and craftspeople are invited to apply.
Timeframe: 4 months during April – July; August – November; December – March 2022
Maker Space: The 48 sq. metre space is situated opposite the galleries in Tŷ Pawb and has a large window open onto the main entrance. Makers will be able to showcase their practice to a wider audience. The space is equipped for digital presentations and we will offer promotion through our social platforms. There will be opportunity for mounting exhibitions and developing activity such as talks and masterclasses.
Over the course of the residency, the maker would also be offered paid opportunities to lead up to six public activity sessions in Lle Celf Ddefnyddiol, our Useful Art Space.
Materials: We will provide a materials budget of up to £500.
Support includes: Marketing and publicity; access to mentoring/coaching sessions.
Tŷ Pawb typically has a footfall of 50,000 (pre covid) so opportunities to sell whilst in the space are encouraged.
How to Apply:
- A statement of up to 500 words about your practice and how this opportunity will develop your work. You will be required to spend a minimum of 20 hours per week in the space.
- 10 images (or showreel).
- An up to date CV.
To: firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st January 2021
We encourage and welcome applications from makers from all backgrounds.
Main image: https://rachelholian.co.uk/
Recent blog posts
- Sign up now for Criw Celf – arts masterclasses for young people aged 9-14
- Say hello to our new Youth Advisory Board
- Want to become a food/drink trader at Tŷ Pawb?
- December School Holidays Online
- If you have 5 minutes to spare, you can help us to create a better experience for you, by taking part in our very short survey.